GENERAL CONDITIONS OF RESERVATION AND/OR PURCHASE. CONTRACTING CONDITIONS.
Through our on-line booking service, you are contracting a tourist accommodation booking, a service subject to the following conditions:
These General Conditions establish, together with the other terms and conditions, the legal framework that will regulate the contracting of services consisting of the provision of hotel accommodation services, carried out through the website www.villaadejebeachhotel.com. This website belongs to the Entity HOCASOL, S.A., NIF/CIF: A38354189, Address: AVDA. DE LOS PUEBLOS, Nº 41 (38660) – ADEJE – SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE, Telephone: 922.214.171.124. Fax: . Email: email@example.com. Entity registered in the Mercantile Register of .
The purpose of these contracting conditions is to regulate the contractual terms for the contracting/booking of the services offered by the company through the website, and the corresponding economic consideration and/or payment to be made by the Client to the Company.
The company provides the addressee with clear, comprehensible and unambiguous information on the following points, in a permanent, easy and free manner, prior to the start of the procurement procedure and by means of techniques appropriate to the means of communication used:
- A) The various steps to be followed in order to accept these general terms and conditions.
- B) Electronic archive of these general terms and conditions, accessible at all times.
- C) The company makes technical means available to the customer to identify and correct errors.
- D) The language in which these general contracting conditions are formalised is Spanish.
- E) Prior to the start of the contracting procedure, the company makes the general terms and conditions available to the customer so that they can be stored and reproduced by the customer.
- F) Likewise, the on-line contracting of the services offered by the company through this website shall be subject to the provisions of the legal notice and/or legal notice of the website.
- G) These General Conditions have been drawn up in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, on information society services and electronic commerce; Law 7/1998 on General Contracting Conditions; Royal Decree 1906/1999, which regulates telephone or electronic contracting with general conditions in development of article 5.3 of Law 7/1998; Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws; and any other legal provisions that may be applicable.
- H) For the sale of any of the hotel accommodation services provided by our company through its website, the client accepts, without reservations of any kind, each and every one of the General Contracting Conditions, the General Conditions of use of the website, as well as, if applicable, the Specific Conditions that may be applicable.
- I) The company informs that the formalities for contracting the services offered are those described in these general conditions, as well as any other specific ones that are indicated on the website during browsing, so that the client declares that they are aware of and accept these formalities as necessary to access the hotel accommodation services offered.
- J) All information provided during the contracting process will be stored by the company. Any modification or correction of the data provided by customers during browsing must be carried out according to the indications included on the website.
- K) By submitting the data, the customer expressly consents to the processing of his/her personal data for the purpose of contracting/booking the hotel accommodation offered.
- L) The client contracts the hotel accommodation services of the company, and the company accepts the assignment to provide the services selected on the website, in accordance with the conditions of this contract regarding price, general and specific conditions of the service and/or services selected.
- M) The Seller reserves the right to unilaterally modify these Conditions, without affecting the services or promotions that were contracted prior to the modification.
I.- IDENTITY OF THE SELLER.
The Seller of the services contracted by the user is the entity HOCASOL, S.A., which is a company that provides hotel accommodation services.
The website www.villaadejebeachhotel.com is registered in the name of HOCASOL, S.A.. The trademark is duly registered in the name of the entity.
II.- SUBJECT OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT.
The purpose of these contracting conditions is to establish the conditions for the sale and/or booking of the services to be contracted through the website www.villaadejebeachhotel.com. The conditions regulate the contractual relationship of sale/reservation of hotel accommodation generated between the Seller and the Buyer at the moment when the latter accepts the corresponding box during the online purchase process. The characteristics of the contracted services are reflected on the corresponding pages of this website, as well as the particularities of each operation that can be carried out in this environment, always in Spanish. The contracting of any of the services and/or products by the buyer through the website www.villaadejebeachhotel.com, entails the acceptance and subjection to the present General Conditions of sale in their entirety. The company, provides through the website reservation services and/or sale of hotel accommodation, always offered by the entity HOCASOL, S.A.. This reservation and/or sale of hotel accommodation shall be governed by the Contracting Conditions contained herein and by the Specific Conditions that may apply to each of the products and services offered. The prices applicable to the products and/or services contracted are those indicated on the website on the date of the reservation and/or contracting. The offers will be duly marked and identified as such, conveniently indicating the previous price and the price of the offer. All the technical means and requirements needed to access the page, the website and the services and/or products offered therein shall be the sole responsibility of the User, as well as any expenses or taxes to which the provision of such services may give rise. Once accessed, and in order to proceed to the use of the different services, the User must follow all the indications and instructions contained on the Website, filling in the Particular Conditions and other forms established for each service, which will imply the reading and acceptance of all the General Contracting Conditions, as well as any Particular Conditions that may be applicable, as the case may be.
III.- PURCHASE AND/OR RESERVATION PROCEDURE.
The contracting of the services must be done through the specific selection of the type of accommodation desired, by means of the purchase and/or reservation selection instruments that are installed on the website.
Once the purchase and/or reservation request has been selected and verified, you will have proceeded to the express full acceptance of each and every one of the general conditions as shown on the company’s website prior to the purchase of the services requested.
From the moment of acceptance, the user acquires the status of Client of the company described in these General Conditions. Any of the services, products and/or reservations subsequently offered by the company must be the object of a new contract..
The user/customer is recommended to read these General Terms and Conditions in more detail, and to print the document on paper or save it in electronic format..